Once In A While We Could Taste THIS! Lip-smacking!

A party of calories...but looks so yummy!

We all know that a healthy diet is good for our body and mind, especially during the hot summer days! A lot of water, fruits and vegetables are appropriate for our health! But don't you feel like having a binge once in a while? I sometimes have this huge appetite for fat and a lot of calories! This recipe make me drooling as I watched it and I am sure I'll try it!

In the mouth-watering tutorial, Chef Michael Smith prepares a Potato Bacon Cheddar Tart — four words delicious on their own, but when combined?

Deadly in the best way possible.

To put it simply, the tart works by filling a pan with a ring of bacon, then adding layers of potatoes and cheddar cheese, then wrapping bacon around the potato. Trust me, it’s just as delicious as it sounds.

This visually appealing yet uncomplicated dish is ready in no time at all, and when I saw it topped off and covered with a hefty heaping of fresh cheddar cheese, I knew there was no way I couldn’t try my hand. “This is the kind of dish that at first glance seems pretty complicated,” he says. “But it’s also the kind of dish that you’ll impress yourself in your own kitchen.”

A balanced diet is what makes us healthy! So once in a while we can consume these amazing ingredients together...I know I will! It is among those recipes that everyone can afford and make! Will you be trying this recipe?

Credits: PEIPotatoes

Share this delicious recipe with friends and family!
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου