Hilarious Ad With An Unexpected Ending!

Did he make the right choice? Definitely YES!

Even though it is hard for me to believe that there are people who don't like animals, I have to accept that there are some out there who just don’t like them!

If your significant other said it was either them or the dog, what would you do? Would you get rid of the dog or get rid of your boyfriend/girlfriend? I certainly know what I would do.

When a Virginia man was ordered by his girlfriend to rehome his dog, an adorable Beagle named Molly, he responded in the best way possible.

Well, considering how selfish the girl clearly seems, I'm sure it was because she was jealous of the attention the dog got over her...

After reading this, I hope you agree he made the right choice. Great decision! No love and loyalty better than a dog's. That was a wonderful ad - just what she needed! Getting rid of the girlfriend was the best idea for sure. I would be skeptical of anyone who did not like animals. Hope you and Molly find the right partner!

Sources: Getzen, Diply

Share his amazing response with others!
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου