2 in 1: Exercise And Dancing On A Treadmill! WOW!

Running on a treadmill can sometimes be boring. So this gentleman decided to make the exercise a little more interesting, adding impressive dance moves!

Meet Carson Dean. Carson recently uploaded this video to Youtube, and called it “The Best Cardio Workout” and I have to agree with him.

Dean happens to be a performer in Los Angeles, and judging by the size of his biceps, is no stranger to gym equipment.

After watching him for a few minutes, I’ve in the mood to go to the gym myself. Carson’s moves are so perfect, and seem so easy, that it’s hard to believe that he’s on a treadmill at all.

If he wants to lead this class in a gym then I am a hundred percent all for it. (To be clear, that’s not because I would be participating. I would be in the back of the room, watching with my jaw unhinged in awe.)

Carson Dean calls it the “best cardio workout ever,” and while that may be suspect in terms of its promise, there’s no doubt its the best cardio workout ever… to watch.

This guy has got some seriously bonkers treadmill skills!

Credits: Carson Dean

Share his excellent performance with others!
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου